- Publicado el: 29 enero, 2011 11:57
- Termina en: Este anuncio ha expirado
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that the iPhone is a big deal and it’s one of the most popular subjects of development these days. Lots of developers are creating their own iPhone apps, and with the right know-how, you can too. Check out our list of courses and tutorials to learn everything that’s important about developing for the iPhone.
Here you’ll find iPhone development courses offered by top universities.
- iPhone Application Programming: Learn about programming for the iPhone from Stanford on iTunes. [Stanford]
- Introduction to iPhone Application Development: Use this course’s posted slides to get a crash course in iPhone application development. [MIT]
You can learn about iPhone development straight from the source with these Apple documents.
- Getting Started with iPhone: Here you’ll find a general introduction to iPhone development. [Apple]
- Object-Oriented Programming with Objective-C: This document offers an excellent guide for object oriented programming. [Apple]
- Networking & Internet Coding How-Tos: In this resource, you will find lots of great advice for networking and Internet development on the iPhone. [Apple]
- Getting Started with Audio & Video: Use this document to get started with audio and video features in iPhone applications. [Apple]
- Your First iPhone Application: This introductory tutorial offers a step by step description of getting started with an iPhone application. [Apple]
- Getting Started with Performance: This guide offers an introduction to improving the performance on iPhone apps. [Apple]
- iPhone Application Programming Guide: Get an introduction to the iPhone OS and development process. [Apple]
- iPhone OS Technology Overview: Learn about the iPhone OS and its technologies from this guide. [Apple]
- Getting Started with Data Management: Here you’ll find a reference that will help you with data management. [Apple]
- Security Overview: Get an understanding of the security concepts on the iPhone from this resource. [Apple]
- Performance Overview: Get a look at the factors that determine performance through this guide. [Apple]
- Resource Programming Guide: Check out this resource to learn how to work with nib and bundle resources.
- Getting Started with User Experience: This document offers an introduction to constructing iPhone application user interfaces. [Apple]
- iPhone Human Interface Guidelines: Follow these guidelines to make sure your iPhone app has a good human interface. [Apple]
- iPhone Development Guide: Use this development guide to get an introduction to creating web apps on the iPhone. [Apple]
- Data Formatting Programming Guide for Cocoa: This guide will teach you how to use Cocoa formatters for data. [Apple]
- Getting Started with Tools: You will find a guided introduction to the Xcode toolset from this document. [Apple]
- Data Management Coding How-tos: Get answers to common data management coding questions. [Apple]
- Introduction to Cocoa Application Tutorial: You’ll need at least a base level understanding of Cocoa for iPhone development, which you can check out in this tutorial. [Apple]
- Core Animation Programming Guide: Follow this guide to get the main components and services of Core Animation. [Apple]
- Coding Guidelines for Cocoa: In this guide, you’ll learn about naming guidelines for the Cocoa API as well as design advice. [Apple]
- Getting Started with Graphics and Animation: Follow this guide for an introduction to 2D and 3D graphics and animation. [Apple]
- Learning Objective-C: A Primer: Check out this document once you’ve worked through object oriented programming and Cocoa. [Apple]
- Cocoa Fundamentals Guide: You’ll learn about the basic concepts, terminology, and more in Cocoa from this guide. [Apple]
- Graphics and Animation Coding How-Tos: In this resource, you’ll find lots of great tips and advice for graphics and animation on the iPhone. [Apple]
Get an introduction to iPhone development through these tutorials.
- iPhone App Development-Where to Start: This tutorial will teach you how to get started in iPhone app development. [The Daleisphere]
- Bootstrap: Learn a few pointers for iPhone development from this resource. [furbo]
- Learn How to Develop for the iPhone: This tutorial will show you how to build an alternate page and style sheet for the iPhone. [NETTUTS]
- iPhone Application Development, Step By Step: In this tutorial, you will find a step by step guide to creating a simple iPhone game. [Open Laszlo]
- First iPhone Application: Get a brief introduction to creating your first iPhone application. [iPhone SDK Articles]
- iPhone Dev: Check out this PDF to get a tutorial for iPhone development. [Lucas Newman]
- iPhone App Development for Web Hackers: Use this tutorial to learn about geo-location features and beginner development tips. [How to Iphone Application]
- How to Write an iPhone App: This tutorial gives you a basic look at what it takes to write an iPhone application. [Webmonkey]
- iPhone App Development for Web Hackers: In this article, you’ll learn about web hacking development for the iPhone. [Dominiek]
- Writing Your First iPhone Application: Bill Dudney will walk you through all of the tools and pieces of knowledge you’ll need to write your first iPhone application. [The Pragmatic Bookshelf]
- Cocoa Touch Tutorial: iPhone Application Example: This tutorial will show you how to make a very basic Cocoa Touch application with Interface Builder. [Cocoa Is My Girlfriend]
- Building an iPhone app in a day: Check out this tutorial to see how you can build a useful app quickly. [The Bakery]
- Seven Things All iPhone Apps Need: Check out this list to see what’s essential when creating an iPhone app. [APCmag]
- Put Your Content in My Pocket: Learn how to use the iPhone web browser to your advantage from this article. [A List Apart]
- iPhone Training Course: Become a master at writing iPhone applications through this course. [Rose India]
- So you’re going to write an iPhone app…: Learn about code reuse, memory, and more from this tutorial. [furbo]
- Learn How to Develop for the iPhone: Check out this tutorial to see how to build an alternative page and style sheet for the iPhone. [Net Tuts]
- Developing for the iPhone: This resource will show you how to develop ASP.NET applications for the iPhone. [Dot Net Slackers]
- Getting Started with iPhone Development: Ed Burnette offers a basic introduction to iPhone development. [ZDnet]
These tutorials will teach you how to use specific tools in order to create iPhone apps.
- Make an iPhone App Using the Envato API: Make your own iPhone app with the Envato API with the help of this tutorial. [Net Tuts]
- Developing iPhone Applications using Ruby on Rails and Eclipse: Learn how to detect mobile Safari from a Ruby on Rails application through this tutorial. [IBM]
- 14 Essential Xcode Tips, Tricks and Resources for iPhone Devs: Learn how to make sense of xcode with this helpful resource. [Mobile Orchard]
- Develop iPhone Web Applications with Eclipse: This tutorial will help you learn how to create iPhone applications with Aptana’s iPhone development plug-in. [IMB]
- Build an iPhone Webapp in Minutes with Ruby, Sinatra, and iUI: You can learn how to quickly put together an iPhone app with these tools. [Mobile Orchard]
- iPhone Development with PHP and XML: In this tutorial, you’ll get a look at developing custom applications for the iPhone. [IBM]
These tutorials cover all of the important details in iPhone app development.
- Avoiding iPhone App Rejection from Apple: This tutorial holds the secrets to making sure your iPhone app makes the cut. [Mobile Orchard]
- Landscape Tab Bar Application for the iPhone: Follow this tutorial to learn about making the tab bar application support landscape orientation. [Cocoa Is My Girlfriend]
- iPhone Programming Tutorial-Using openURL to Send Email from Your App: This tutorial explains how you can send email through applications, and even pre-fill fields. [iCode]
- Multi Touch Tutorial: This tutorial will show you how you can respond to a tap event. [iPhone SDK Articles]
- Create a Navigation-Based Application: This tutorial will teach you how to create and run a navigation-based application from XCode.
- Advanced iPhone Development: Go beyond the basics with this iPhone development tutorial. [Dot Net Slackers]
- Here’s a Quick Way to Deal with Dates in Objective C: Get information on dealing with date fetching through this tutorial. [Howtomakeiphoneapps]
- Navigation Controller + UIToolbar: Through this tutorial, you can learn how to add a UIToolbar to an app. [iPhone SDK Articles]
- iPhone Asynchonous Table Image: Follow this thorough article to learn about loading multiple images in your iPhone app in an asynchonous manner. [Markj]
- Localizing iPhone Apps-Internationalization: You can use resource files to display text in a user’s language-learn how in this tutorial. [iPhone SDK Articles]
- Tutorial: JSON Over HTTP on the iPhone: With this tutorial, you’ll get a step by step how-to for JSON web services through an iPhone app. [Mobile Orchard]
- Parsing xml on the iPhone: This tutorial will show you how to parse XML using the iPhone SDK. [Craig Giles]
- Reading data from a SQLite Database: Here you’ll find a quick tutorial for reading data from a SQLite database. [dBlog]
- How to Make an Orientation-Aware Clock: Through this tutorial, you’ll learn about building a simple, orientation-aware clock. [The Apple Blog]
- Finding iPhone Memory Leaks: Carefully find iPhone memory leaks by using this tutorial. [Mobile Orchard]
- Localizing iPhone Apps: MAke sure that your iPhone app is properly formatted according to a user’s native country or region with the help of this tutorial. [iPhone SDK Articles]
- OpenAL Audio Programming on iPhone: Here you’ll get code snippets, learning, and more. [Gehaktes]
- 9 iPhone Memory Management Links and Resources: Here you’ll find a variety of iPhone memory management resources that can help you get things under control. [Mobile Orchard]
- Parsing XML Files: Get an understanding of how you can parse XML files with this tutorial. [iPhone SDK Articles]
These tutorials are all about the user interface and interaction.
- UITableView-Drill down table view tutorial: Check out this tutorial to learn how to make a drill down table view. [iPhone SDK Articles]
- iPhone Coding-Learning About UIWebViews by Creating a Web Browser: In this tutorial, you’ll learn about UIWebViews through the creation of a browser. [iCode]
- Design Patterns on the iPhone: Check out David Choi’s guest lecture on user interface design for the iPhone. [New Jersey Institute of Technology]
- UITableView-Adding subviews to a cell’s content view: This tutorial will show you how to customize the UITableViewCell. [iPhone SDK Articles]
- Drill down table view with a detail view: Learn how to load a different detail view on the UITabBarController. [iPhone SDK Articles]
- Extending the iPhone’s SDK’s UIColor Class: Learn how to extend the iPhone SDK UIColor class, and get code samples from this article. [Ars Technica]
- UITableView: Learn how to make a simple index for the table view with this tutorial. [iPhone SDK Articles]
Check out these tutorials where you’ll build a specific app, and learn more about iPhone development along the way.
- Build a Simple RSS Reader for the iPhone: Get walked through the creation of an RSS reader for a simple feed on the iPhone. [The Apple Blog]
- iPhone Gaming Framework: This article offers a look at writing code for iPhone game developers. [Craig Giles]
- Build a Simple RSS Reader for the iPhone: Follow this tutorial, and you’ll learn about building a simple iPhone RSS reader.
- iPhone Game Programming Tutorial: This multipart tutorial offers a way to learn OpenGL and Quartz for iPhone development. [iCode]
- Build your very own Web browser!: Follow this tutorial to learn about the process of building your own iPhone web browser. [dBlog]
- iPhone application development, step by step: Find out how to build the iPhone application NEWSMATCH using OpenLaszlo. [OpenLaszlo]
- Building an Advanced RSS Reader using TouchXML: Get step by step information for creating an advanced iPhone RSS reader from this tutorial. [DBlog]
- iPhone SDK Tutorial: Building an Advanced RSS Reader Using TouchXML: This tutorial will help you learn more about iPhone development by building an advanced RSS reader with TouchXML. [dBlog]
Watch these videos for a visual guide to iPhone app development.
- Basic iPhone Programming: Check out this video to get started with iPhone programming. [iPhone Dev Central]
- First Step Towards the App Store: Work towards getting your app in the app store with the help of this tutorial. [You Tube]
- Hello World: This tutorial will help you learn the basics of iPhone programming. [iPhone Dev Central]
- UITableView iPhone Programming Tutorial: Watch this video to learn how to populate a UITableView. [YouTube]
- iPhone App Tutorial 1: Check out this video to quickly learn about Interface Builder. [YouTube]
- iPhone IB-Your First App: Watch this tutorial to learn how to use the Interface Builder. [iPhone Dev Central]
- Understanding Source Code: Learn how to get started with development on the iPhone through this video tutorial. [YouTube]
- How to Make an iPhone App: Create an iPhone app using Jiggy and this tutorial. [YouTube]
- iPhone Development with Dashcode: Find out how to develop iPhone applications with Dashcode through this tutorial. [YouTube]
These resources are not courses or tutorials, but they are incredibly valuable resources for beginner iPhone app developers.
- iPhone Open Application Development: This book will teach you how to create software for the iPhone environment. [Safari Books Online]
- iPhone GUI PSD File: Use this set to get a comprehensive, editable library of iPhone UI assets. [Teehanlax]
- 31 iPhone Applications with Source Code: Teach yourself how to create iPhone apps by taking a look at the code in these. [Mobile Orchard]
- iPhoney: Using iPhoney, you’ll be able to see how your creation will look on the iPhone. [Market Circle]
- 35 Free iPhone Icon Sets: Check out this resource to find a great variety of iPhone icons.
3193 visitas totales, 1 Visitas hoy